1) DonвЂ™t use photos that are misleading. I am aware IвЂ™ll catch flak because of this one but will walk out in faith that some dudes will agree beside me. Women, your pictures may be essential for dudes. ItвЂ™s so important down into four parts that I have to break it:
- The Yearbook: You may have checked great in your senior pictures, but youвЂ™re 27 show that is now you may be today.
- The IвЂ™m in right here somewhere: be cautious about group shots. Yes, IвЂ™m dealing with the images of both you and your buddies standing together in bridesmiad gowns.
- The it is perhaps not my infant: steer clear of the desire to place the picture of you and your newborn nephew. You might think it communicates which you love young ones, but some guy will believe that it is your kid.
- The my hair could be the back ground: Use Glamour Shots for your Facebook profile, but keep from using them in your dating profile. Be genuine. Be who you really are. Be glamorous if thatвЂ™s who you really are вЂ” without the airbrush.
- The IвЂ™m not into me or perhaps the IвЂ™m way too into me.Both can backfire. If youвЂ™re going for sweats and a webcam that is fuzzy, youвЂ™ll get ignored. Likewise, you wonвЂ™t be taken seriously if youвЂ™re going for the bronzed bikini photo вЂ“ youвЂ™ll get noticed, but.