Applications is likely to be available through the end of June for UK and EU pupils domiciled in England and Wales who’ll be commencing a Masters course within the 2020-2021 year that is academic.
Great britain Government provides Postgraduate Loans for Masters pupils via a scheme administered by scholar Finance England.
A Postgraduate Loan (PGL) for Masters research shall be:
- A share towards the expenses of research, in other words. It shall be at the student’s discernment to utilize the mortgage towards charges, maintenance expenses or other expenses
- Non-means tested
- Paid straight to the student
- You need to be a UK or EU national, or have settled status, so might there be no limitations on how long you are able to remain
- You have to generally reside in England and did not go here simply to learn
- You will have resided into the UK, the Channel Islands or perhaps the Isle of guy for three years prior to starting your program
- You mustn’t qualify for an NHS bursary
- You must certainly not be getting a Social Work Bursary (unless you simply get yourself a placement Allowance)
- You have gotten or will get Research Council financing (as an example, studentships, stipends, scholarships and tuition cost help)
- You must certainly not curently have a Master’s degree, or qualification that is equivalent or more
- You really must be under 60 regarding the day that is very first of first scholastic 12 months of the program