District of Columbia
Those hosting a Washington, D.C. wedding may take benefit of some marriage that is helpful laws—there’s no waiting period between getting your permit so when you can wed, and D.C. wedding licenses usually do not expire.
- Recognition required: a driver’s that is valid, state ID, army ID, passport, or delivery certification is necessary.
- State Residency: There’s no residency requirement.
- Age Requirement: You must certanly be at the least 18 years old become hitched in DC without parental permission.
- License Expiration: When given the wedding license will maybe not expire.
- Needed Wait Time: There isn’t any wait that is required in DC.